Water & Flood Damage
Pro Pacific DKI is standing by to take care of any damage caused by unexpected water intrusion. Trust our experienced staff to resolve emergencies, prevent mold, and restore your home or business.
From the slow and insidious dripping of leaky pipes to the instantaneous and catastrophic influx from flooding, water intrusion into a structure is a major contributor to property loss. It's also one of the most overwhelming situations a home or business owner can encounter.
Water damage can be severe, and there are a lot of considerations to prevent mold from becoming a problem in the future. When you experience a flood, you need a team you can trust to help you restore and rebuild.
Our team is equipped to handle all levels and classifications of water damage. We’re trained to remove all unwanted water and moisture from your residential or commercial property no matter how it got there.
- broken water mains
- cracked plumbing fixtures
- burst or leaking hot water tank
- dishwasher or its connections
- flooding from upper units in apartment complexes
- overflowing downspout or eaves
- sewer back-up
For all types of water damage, our restoration technicians use sophisticated dehumidification equipment to reinstate normal humidity and moisture levels. Our team takes pride in providing peace of mind during times of crisis. We’re passionate about making a difference, and it shows in our work.
You can learn more about our restoration process when dealing with water and flood damage by reading this informative article.
Crews are standing by
Rapid removal of excess water and moisture can prevent permanent damage. So If the flood gates open, contact Pro Pacific DKI and any damage to your home will soon be water under the bridge.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island