We take pride in providing our clients with the highest level of service, and love making a difference. That means hiring the best people to make it happen. We’ve built a great team, and we’re always looking to add to our crew.
Current Job Openings at Pro Pacific DKI
Looking for a great local company to work for? Want to make a difference in the lives of people in your community? Are you a skilled tradesperson who is looking for a positive and dedicated crew to work with?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, it’s time to consider a career in the Restoration industry.
What we look for
- experience in construction and/or restoration trades
- quality workmanship and high attention to detail
- respect for your teammates, your clients, and the work you perform
- clean and professional appearance
- clear criminal record check
- driver’s licence and abstract
- self motivation skills
- physically fit and hard working
- strong problem solving abilities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- computer skills are an added bonus
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Your workers are very professional and made no complaints, even though it was Christmas.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island