DryAir Controlled Heat Drying System
Our DryAir heat drying system is designed for efficient, cost-effective drying for wet basements, flooded spaces, new construction, bedbug infestations, and more.
The DRYAIR Controlled Heat Drying System consists of a trailer-mounted 600,000-BTU oil-fired furnace linked to portable satellite furnaces using glycol-filled, low-pressure circulating links.
DryAir controlled heat drying is perfect for:
- Fire-damaged and water-damaged structures
- Wet basements and crawlspaces
- New construction
- Temporary emergency heat and power generation
- Bedbug infestations
The controlled heat drying process
The satellite furnaces are placed within the affected areas of the structure. The heated glycol is circulated throughout the system, greatly increasing the ambient air temperature.
The heated air is now capable of holding much higher levels of moisture, effectively drawing the moisture out of all wet materials. Using air movers, ProPacific DKI vents the hot, moisture-laden air outside.
DryAir system advantages
- Greatly reduced strip-out and debris removal costs
- Less impact on landfills
- Faster and more efficient dry-down process
- Significantly lower reconstruction costs
- Less downtime and quicker re-occupation of affected areas
- Totally self-contained heat delivery system and electrical power generation
Our Service Territory
ProPacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Very good job! (They) were always prompt and helpful. Thanks very much!”