Restoration Info Portal
If you have questions about what we do and how we do it, you're in the right place. In this section you'll find helpful articles and case studies, answers to frequently asked questions, and a glossary of common terms.
Articles & case studies
Here you'll find a selection of informative articles on a variety of topics related to restoration and rebuilding, as well as some prevention tips. We've also included some case studies that outline situations where Pro Pacific DKI has been called in to help.
Frequently asked questions
Our team got together and came up with a list of answers for some of the more common questions that our clients ask.
Topics in this section include general questions about restoration, insurance claims, contents, and moisture.
Glossary of terms
There are a variety of different terms we use on the job that have specific meanings in the restoration industry. Sometimes we use abbreviations as well – terms such as LKQ (Like Kind & Quality), or PM (Project Manager).
We've compiled a list of these terms here in order to help everyone involved in the restoration process be on the same page.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Better Business Bureau Accredited (BBB)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island