Vehicle Impact Damage & Vandalism
From damaged drywall and broken windows to defaced exterior walls, accidents can happen. Our team will help you quickly recover from any vandalism or vehicle impacts.
Whether your home or business has been the target of a break-and-enter, a thoughtless vandal, or an unexpected collision, our team has the skills and experience to restore damaged surfaces and rebuild destroyed property.
Our staff have been helping Central and South Vancouver Island residents recover from incidents involving vandalism or vehicle impact damage for decades. Every job we perform is unique, but our actions are similar: prompt board-up services, efficient and friendly staff, and structures rebuilt to their pre-incident state.
Don’t let vulgar graffiti or a kicked-in door affect your home or business. Get in touch with Pro Pacific DKI today.
Examples of vandalism & impact damage
We get called to all types of restoration projects. Here’s a list of some of the scenarios we’re trusted to help with:
- graffiti / property defacement
- intentional fire / arson
- shattered windows
- destroyed door frames
- structural damage caused by B&E
- flooding caused by taps left running
- accidental / intentional vehicle impact
You can learn more about our restoration process when dealing with vehicle impact damage by reading this informative article.
Phone us 24/7
Broken gas lines, ruptured oil tanks, and electrical hazards are just a few of the concerns after heavy impact to your property. As difficult your situation may be, you can trust Pro Pacific DKI to be there as soon as possible and help get your home or business restored.
If your property requires restoration or reconstruction services, contact Pro Pacific DKI to make a difference.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Thanks... great job and a pleasure having your company do this work for us.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Better Business Bureau Accredited (BBB)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island