We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Contents Technician position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Parksville location. View details and apply below.
At ProPacific Restoration DKI we specialize in disaster remediation services. When customers experience a fire, flood or other natural disaster, they can count on us to respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our team. Hours can be flexible based on your availability. Full-time hours available Monday to Friday with on-call incentives.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth. In addition to the offices in Victoria and Nanaimo, we also have opportunities in Duncan and Parksville. We value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- Training: Whether experienced or new to the industry, our in-house training program will help you to achieve the highest levels of professionalism in the industry.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career: You will go to work everyday knowing the direct results of what you do are helping someone recover from a natural disaster in their home.
- Regular Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm with occasional on call work or part-time hours to suit your schedule.
- Great company culture & co-workers: We have a team of over 70 people spanning Victoria to Courtenay/Comox. We like to celebrate success with a monthly gift basket draw, regular company events including BBQ's, lunches, and a yearly Christmas event.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health & dental benefits, opportunities for industry related education.
What you will do:
- Assist with the cleaning and restoration of house contents damaged by water, fire, smoke and mould
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Pack and organize contents of homes or businesses
- Clean affected contents to restore them to their original state
- Site cleanup
- Completion of detailed job records and cataloging of all items
What you will bring:
- Previous experience providing janitorial services
- Experience in contents restoration would be an asset
- A positive attitude and good team skills
- A desire to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license with satisfactory abstract
If you have read all of this and say, "This is Me!", please apply today for immediate consideration.
Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team!
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Thanks... great job and a pleasure having your company do this work for us.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island