We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Operations Manager position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Parksville location. View details and apply below.
At Pro Pacific Restoration DKI we specialize in disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with our industry roots going back to 1969.
We have an immediate opening for a qualified and self-motivated Operations Manager to provide senior leadership for field operations at our locations in Parksville, Nanaimo, Victoria and Duncan.
This position would ideally be based out of our corporate campus located in Parksville.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth. We are a growing company with a team of over 50 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that the direct results of what you do are helping someone recover from a disaster in their home.
- Great company culture & co-workers: We like to celebrate success with a monthly gift basket draw, regular company events including BBQ's, lunches, and a yearly Christmas event.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, a comprehensive extended health benefits plan, company vehicle and opportunities for industry related education and training.
What you will do:
- Provide strategic and hands-on leadership and performance management to all areas of field operations (mitigation, contents, construction and warehouse).
- Drive a culture of safety and operational excellence throughout field operations.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Project Coordinators, ensure effective staffing and deployment of field operations personnel in order to meet project schedules.
- Develop, document and implement processes and standards to ensure delivery of service meets or exceed industry standards and customer expectations.
- Implements resourcing, equipment, materials and sub-trade protocols that optimize cost.
- Manage the training and development process for all field operations employees. Ensure each employees’ skills are clearly identified and each has an effective development plan defined and implemented.
- In conjunction with Project Management and the Project Office, own the overall quality of service delivery, including customer and industry partner satisfaction.
What you will bring:
- Ideal candidates will have proven Operations Manager experience and will demonstrate:
- Exceptional leadership, people management and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at the transactional, employee and executive level.
- Previous experience in a related industry (construction, service, logistics) would be an asset.
- Understanding of financial data interpretation to ensure gross margin targets are met.
- Exceptional customer service.
- A passion for safety, continuous improvement and excellence.
- Ability to travel to all company locations on a regular basis
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those being considered further will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“I really appreciate the work that was done for me. I especially appreciate the respect and understanding which was offered to me by all the people who worked at the house.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island