We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Project Manager position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Victoria location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI, part of DKI Canada, North America’s largest property restoration contracting network, are proud to be Vancouver Island owned & operated, serving communities from Courtenay/Comox in the North, to Victoria in the South. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are a preferred vendor to many of Canada’s largest insurance companies.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Project Manager to join our Victoria based team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Project Management, the ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player with several years of project management experience in a related industry. They will be responsible for day to day project management functions along with business development and customer service excellence.
What you will do:
- For all projects, ensure adherence to the company’s project management process.
- Mentor direct and indirect reports where necessary.
- Where the situation dictates, be involved in all levels of communication with home & business owners, insurance adjusters, insurance companies and restoration sub-contractors.
- Ensure all projects meet customer expectations for product delivery and quality.
- Provide empowering site leadership (direct and indirect) aimed at the ongoing development of a “high performance team”.
- Monitor all applicable internal and external KPIs and take continuous improvement action where necessary.
- Ensure a “customer first” culture with a strong empathy focus.
- Build existing client relationships and generate new business.
- Analyze all aspects of assigned projects for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Where necessary, review estimates to Ensure estimate margins are compliant to corporate guidelines.
- Ensure all projects are managed to budget/estimate or better.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- In conjunction with the Accounting and the Project Office, monitor receivables and follow up with clients regarding unpaid invoices.
What you will bring:
- Experience in restoration project management or related.
- Strong estimating experience (Xactimate and time & materials).
- Sound knowledge of Canadian construction practices.
- Working knowledge of mitigation and remediation practices for property having water, wind, fire and vandalism damage or mold/asbestos contamination.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Opportunities for growth. The opportunity to help shape the future growth of the business. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. The ability to use your skills and experience in an empowered role that provides for corporate and personal growth.
- Great company culture & co-workers: A work life filled with challenge and fulfilment, where excellence is pursued, and success is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health benefits, bonus opportunities and industry related education and training.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Your rapid response caught potential problems before they had a chance to multiply. Thank goodness that my condo insurance carriers had the brains to choose the best Restoration Company in Victoria!”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island