Processing & Cleaning Supervisor
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Processing & Cleaning Supervisor position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Victoria location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI specializes in commercial and residential disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with our operations covering the entire south and central areas of Vancouver Island.
We have an immediate opening for a Processing and Cleaning Supervisor at our Victoria location.
What you will do:
- Provide hands-on leadership and mentoring to the Processing & Cleaning Team with a strong focus on adherence to procedures, quality and service levels.
- Scope and estimate work required to clean and restore contents
- Ensure safety is first and foremost in all activities.
- Deploy appropriate personnel to contents job sites based on your job assessment and input from the assigned project management team.
- Inventory, pack and manipulate contents of homes and businesses, ensuring the utmost care and accurate record keeping.
- Ensure contents and structures are cleaned as per the relevant protocol.
- Manage all specialty contents handling services (electronics, artwork, etc.).
- Manage the contents warehouse, data entry, preparation of photo reports and delivery of documentation to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the non-restorable contents and salvage bid process.
- Deliver outstanding customer service experiences.
What you will bring:
- Relevant restoration industry certification from IICRC or equivalent is an asset.
- At least one year of supervisory experience as a senior contents technician or similar
- Superior customer service skills.
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work.
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers license with satisfactory abstract.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together and work hard together.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
If this is you, please apply today.
We thank everyone who applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“Very good job! (They) were always prompt and helpful. Thanks very much!”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island