Processing & Cleaning Technician
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Processing & Cleaning Technician position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Nanaimo location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI specializes in commercial and residential disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal.
We have an immediate opportunity for Processing & Cleaning Technician based either out of Nanaimo or Duncan.
What you will do:
- Assist with the cleaning and restoration of contents damaged by water, fire, smoke and mould
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Content cleaning,
- Content packing
- Site cleanup
- Completion of detailed job records
What you will bring:
- Previous experience providing janitorial services
- A positive attitude and good team skills
- A desire to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license with satisfactory abstract
What we offer:
- Training: Whether experienced or new to the industry, our in-house training program will help you to achieve the highest levels of professionalism in the industry.
- Regular Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm with occasional on call work.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together, work hard together and enjoy our social events and Summer BBQ's.
We thank everyone who applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“...(Pro Pacific DKI) were always courteous and easy to work with. We would recommend the company anytime. Thanks.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island