We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Contents Technician position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Victoria location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific Restoration DKI specializes in disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with our industry roots going back to 1969. Currently experiencing significant growth, we have an immediate opening for a Contents Technician at our Victoria facility.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together, work hard together and enjoy our social events.
What you will do:
- Respond to clients’ properties following a fire, flood or other disaster.
- Ensure safety is first and foremost in all activities.
- Inventory, inspect, pack-out, process, store, clean and return clients’ contents.
- Document and photograph all items for insurance providers.
- Perform onsite, highly detailed, cleaning at the completion of the restoration process.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Deliver outstanding customer service experiences.
- Be a strong communicator, both verbally and written.
What you will bring:
- Superior customer service skills.
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work.
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers license with satisfactory abstract.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“From the initial quote to the final job being done, everything was carried out professionally and in a timely fashion.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island