Project Manager (Restoration)
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Project Manager (Restoration) position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Victoria location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI specializes in commercial and residential disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with offices in Victoria, Duncan and Nanaimo and operations that cover the entire south and central areas of Vancouver Island. Currently experiencing strong growth, we have an opening for an experienced Restoration Project Manager at our Victoria location.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, bonus program, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together, work hard together and enjoy our social events.
What you will bring:
Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the restoration industry and will bring:
- Broad experience in a full range of restoration industry mitigation and repair projects (fire, flood, abatement, etc,). Industry qualifications are an asset.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple small, medium and large projects at any given time.
- Well developed project costing & estimating skills (Xactimate experience is an asset).
- Ability to effectively manage projects to estimated budget and industry timelines.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Proven leadership and team building experience.
- A passion for safety and excellence.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Restoration Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“What could easily have resulted in a full day's loss of business, turned into a 1 1/2 hour closure.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island