Project Manager (Restoration)
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Project Manager (Restoration) position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Nanaimo location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI specializes in disaster restoration services for Central and Southern Vancouver Island. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with our industry roots going back to 1969. Currently experiencing significant growth, we have an immediate opening for a Project Manager at our Victoria location.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the restoration industry and will bring a solid understanding of:
- Restoration industry project management techniques.
- Project costing & estimating (Xactimate experience is an asset).
- Building codes and construction techniques.
- Structural drying techniques.
- Exceptional customer service.
- A passion for safety and excellence.
- Competitive compensation - Based on experience, market rates, bonus program, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth - With a team of over 70 people, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a jContinueob.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career - You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers - Employees laugh together and work hard together.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“I really appreciate the work that was done for me. I especially appreciate the respect and understanding which was offered to me by all the people who worked at the house.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island