We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Project Administrator position at Pro Pacific DKI’s Victoria location. View details and apply below.
Pro Pacific DKI specializes in commercial and residential disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with offices in Victoria, Duncan and Nanaimo and operations that cover the entire south and central areas of Vancouver Island.
We currently have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Administrator at our Victoria location.
What you will do:
The Project Administrator supports all phases of the project management process. Maintaining a holistic view of multiple assigned projects, they will assist the assigned Project Manager in the effective execution of the approved repair estimate. The Project Administrator supports the Project Manager in ensuring that the repair project is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required standard.
- Support assigned Project Manager (PM) in the delivery of all scoping information required to produce an accurate estimate
- In conjunction with the assigned PM, create a project schedule that meets all stakeholder requirements.
- Working with the operations department heads and any required sub-contractors, manage the effective execution (scheduling, procurement, project accounting, etc.) of repairs in compliance with the schedule and approved estimate.
- Maintain multiple project files, ensuring they contain detailed, accurate and up-to-date information.
- Ensure that communication with all stakeholders (insured, adjuster, property manager, etc.) is timely, frequent and clear.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Monitor customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Ensure that all project requirements are met (timelines, KPI, reporting, quality, etc.).
- Resolve disputes and complaints, wherever possible.
What you will bring:
- Experience administering and coordinating residential and/or commercial restoration, renovation or new construction projects.
- Experience with Xactware and/or construction job management software is considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together, work hard together and enjoy our social events.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Service Territory
Pro Pacific DKI’s exclusive service territory is highlighted on the map above. Please click on the office location closest to your property for contact details.
“...thank you and your crew for a job well done…the couple are elderly and were away on vacation. Everything in their condo was very satisfactorily and all the people I met were friendly, professional, and caring. I had to let my friends know what happened in their condo prior to their return home…they were more concerned until they saw their place and then they had difficulty trying to see any damage. In fact they only noticed the nice new ceilings in the kitchen and dining room.”
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
- The Chamber: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Canadian Homebuilder’s Association, Vancouver Island